- Association bids farewell to Shri Inderjit Singh Thakur, Asstt Director Postal Service (Inv), Punjab Circle, Chandigarh on the eve of his superannuation on 31.01.2016. He is truly gem of the Punjab Circle. He is known for its magnanimous devotion, dedication, sincerity towards his duty. Association prays for his healthy wealthy successful retired life ahead.
- Circle is undergoing process for regular promotion of Inspector Cadre to Assistant Supdt Posts. We hope convening of DPC in mid of February 2016 and likely to get 4 ASPs [1 OC, 1 SC & 2 backlog SC posts].
Sunday, January 31, 2016
Wednesday, January 13, 2016
OPEN INVITATION TO 39TH ALL INDIA CONFERENCE OF ASSOCIATION AT JAIPUR ON 13TH-14TH FEBRUARY 2016 ---- WILLING COMRADES MAY CONTACT BEFORE 19.01.2016
39th All India Conference of our Association is going to be held at JAIPUR on 13th & 14th February 2016. Since there is an open invitation to all of you so Punjab IPASP Association requests our members to send their willingness to attend the open session at JAIPUR. The willing members may contact Shri Vikas Sharma President and ASP (HQ) Amritsar before 19th January 2016 so that nomination may be made well in time. The delegation/visitor fee and to and fro fare will be borne by the association. However the members can also avail LTC facility if they desire so. No request will be entertained after submission of delegation/visitor list to the Circle Office for grant of trade union facilities to the nominated delegates. It is pertinent to mention here that no trade union facility can be granted to visitors, hence they will have to bear with us.
- Mr. Varun Sodhi, IP, Barnala, Sangrur Dn generously donates Rs. 2100/- to the association on occasion of his marriage. He is undergoing training at PTC Saharanpur presently.
- Mr. Harwant Singh, IP Courts, Amritsar Division, generously donated Rs.500/- on his joining at Amritsar from APS in December 2015.
Association gratitudely accepts the same and wishes both the comrades best wishes for future ahead.
Thursday, January 7, 2016
Chief Postmaster General, Punjab Circle Chandigarh is organizing PUNPEX-2016 at DAV College, Sector 10 Chandigarh.
- Last date for receipt of Entry Forms at “The Secretary, PUNPEX-2016, O/o Chief Postmaster General, Punjab Circle, Sector-17, Chandigarh- 160017.” 20.01.2016 up to 1700 hrs.
- Date of sending intimation to exhibitors about acceptance of Exhibits and number of frames allotted 25.01.2016
- Last date for receipt of Exhibits in the “O/o Sr. Postmaster, GPO, Sector- 17, Chandigarh-160017.” 03.02.2016 upto 1500 hrs.
- Date of Exhibition 06.02.2016 to 09.02.2016
Sunday, January 3, 2016
Association extend its best wishes and congratulation to Mr. G.C.Goyal, Supdt Sorting Ludhiana & Mr. Makhan Supdt Post offices, Kapurthala on their promotion to JTS Group A Cadre. Mr Goyal has been allotted West Bengal Circle, while Mr. Makhan allotted to Punjab Circle. Best wishes to both the officers in their future endeavours.
Wednesday, December 30, 2015
No CH/IP-ASP/01 dated at Chandigarh the 22.12.2015
Notification for CWC
Under the provision of Article 30 of All India Association of Inspector Posts and Assistant Superintendent Posts, it is hereby notified that Circle Working Committee meeting will be held at National Speed Post Hub, Chandigarh at 1030 hrs on 09.01.2016 (Saturday) to discuss the following issues.
1. Approval of Annual Report of the circle association for the period up to 08.01.2016.
2. Approval of audited accounts of the circle association for the period up to 08.01.2016.
3. Organizational review
4. Subject Matter for debate/discussion issues taken up by CHQ.
a. Recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission.
b. CAT case Ernakulam bench.
c. LDCE for the promotion to the cadre of PS Group B/ Senior PM
d. Cadre restructuring of IP cadre.
e. Combined seniority list of Inspector Posts
5. Financial review
6. Membership subscription
7. Approval of draft resolutions
8. Any other item with the permission of the Chair
All office-bearers and CWC members of the Association are requested to attend the said meeting in time. Other IP/ASP members are cordially invited to attend meeting for discussion.
Supdt Post Offices/Sr Postmasters of the Circle are requested to spare their valuable time to grace the occasion and share their views.
[Balbir Singh Kaushal]
1. The Chief Postmaster General, Punjab Circle, Chandigarh for kind information. Necessary orders may kindly be issued to all concerned for grant of trade union facilities to office bearers and CWC members.
2. Sr. Supdt. of Post Offices Chandigarh Dn. Chandigarh with a request to allow/spare accommodation in the GPO building for CWC meeting on 09.01.2016.
3. Shri Vilas Ingale, General Secretary, All India Association of Inspectors & ASPs, CHQ, New Delhi for kind information.
4. Shri Vikas Sharma, ASP (HQ) Amritsar and President of the Association.
5. All IP/ASP members of the Association.
6. Spare Copy.
Tuesday, December 29, 2015
Issue of combined All India Seniority List (Gradation list) of Inspector of Posts from the year 2001 onwards…..reg.
No. CHQ/IPASP/Seniority List/2012 Dated : 29/12/2015.
Shri N. T. Paite,
Director (SPN Section),
Dak Bhavan, Room No. 413,
Sansad Marg, New Delhi 110 001.
Subject : Issue of combined All India Seniority List (Gradation list) of Inspector of Posts from the year 2001 onwards…..reg.
Ref. : Dte. No. 9-09/2011-SPG dated 18/12/2014
IP/ASP Association would like to invite your kind attention to its letters of even Nos. dated 1/9/2014, 13/10/2014, 12/1/2015, 26/3/2015 and 15/6/2015 regarding issue of combined All India Seniority List (Gradation list) of Inspector Posts from the year 2001 onwards.
Furthermore it is once again bring to your kind notice that as on date, 14 years combined seniority lists of Inspector Posts Cadre is not prepared and released by the Directorate. You may be agree that since last one decade this Association is requesting to issue seniority lists in phase manner and thereafter Directorate vide memo No. 9-09/2011-SPG dated 21/2/2014 has released seniority list of Inspector Posts cadre for the years 1998 and 1999 and vide memo No. 9-09/2011-SPG dated 18/12/2014 had issued only for the year 2000. It is sorry to mention here that since last one year there is no progress in this matter. The representations made by our few members are also neither resolved by Circles nor by Directorate. It is learnt that few circles have yet not submitted their circle seniority lists to Directorate despite issue of reminders.
It is therefore urged to call the concerned officers of the circles at Directorate immediately with related records and get the pending lists prepared / clear their doubts if any on the spot and issue the pending seniority lists in phase manner only to avoid further complications if any.
A positive action and line in reply is requested.