- Mr. Shri Krishan Sharma, ASP (Estt) has been transferred and posted as ASP (Vig) Circle Office Chandigarh vice Mr. Vija Kumar.
- Mr. Vijay Kumar, ASP (Vig) has been transferred and posted as ASP (MM) Circle Office Chandigarh vice Mr. Dinesh Sharma.
- Mr. Dinesh Sharma, ASP (MM) has been transferred and posted as ASP (Estt) Circle Office Chandigarh vice Mr. Shri Krishan Sharma.
Thursday, March 6, 2014
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
Rate of interest
Rate of Interest
1 Year Time Deposit
2 Year Time Deposit
3 Year Time Deposit
5 Year Time Deposit
5 Year Recurring
5 Year SCSS
5 Year MIS
5 Year NSC
10 Year NSC
Thursday, February 27, 2014
Ms. Sukhvinder Kaur succeeded Ms. Ranju Prasad PMG Punjab West Region, Ms Manisha Bansal succeeded Mr Nirmaljit Singh, DPS (HQ) Punjab Circle.
Saturday, February 22, 2014
- Best wishes and Congratulations to Monika Batta, Inspector Posts, RMS LD Division on her marriage. Association wishes newly wed couple for their new married life ahead.
- Best wishes and Congratulations to Neetu, Inspector Posts, Ludhiana (M) Division on her marriage. Association wishes newly wed couple for their new married life ahead.
- Many Congratulations and best wishes to Sunil, Inspector Posts, Patiala Division on his marriage. Association wishes all the comrades and many many many blessings for rest of life.
Saturday, February 15, 2014
Department has created Postmaster Cadre vide memo No. 4-17/2008-SPB.II dated 22/11/2010, and 116 PS Gr. B Posts were carved for Senior Postmaster Cadre and framed RRs for Senior Postmaster Cadre vide memo No. 137-03/2009-SPB.II dated 9/9/2010.
On 14.02.2014, the Department failed to place on record of Hon'ble CAT Bench Chandigarh the progress report of revision in Recruitment Rules of PS Group 'B' cadre. On the request of Learned Counsel on behalf of Department, matter has now been posted to 05.03.2014 for submission of progress report.
(iii)Merger proposal of ASP with Group B- The House gave unanimous support to the proposal and decided to pursue the matter in full vigor. It was decided to keep ready answers to the probable queries likely to be raised by Department of Personnel and also MOF. Sri P. Ajit Kumar, AGS-I was entrusted to pursue the matter at Directorate.
(viii) Mandatory service in RMS for promotion to ASP - The orders were found impractical to implement due to the shortage of IP posts in the RMS side- The house unanimously passed a resolution urging Secretary(P) to withdraw the said irrational order immediately. GS directed to all Circle Secretaries to ensure the submission of data called for by Directorate at the earliest.
Newton Balakrishnan - Tamil Nadu
Manjunath Hubballi - Karnataka
Pitabasa Jena - Odisha
Hira Lal - Haryana
It was decided to conduct the next AIC at Rajasthan with UP Circle as standby and the next CWC at Kerala with AP as standby.